• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Telefone I Line-Up

Reaction score
Telefone

This is the standard old game of "Telephone" in which a message is "whispered" to one person who whispers it to the next person, and so on down the line, the point being to contrast how ridiculous the message turns out once it's reached the last person in line. Here , the whispering will be done in the Private Message function of the site . The rules will be laid down before the game begins .

So this is going to be a line-up thread. Anyone who wants to participate , shall post in this thread . I'll tag them . The game will start in a on 30 June . Inshallah . Don't worry , if you aren't tagged immediately , I'm going for a road trip ,so as soon as i come back (probably 23 June) , i'll tag you :) . Once the game begins , only the members listed here will participate and those who wish to participate later then that , will have to wait for Round 2.

Participants :
multixamza01
Iridescent

Reaction score
When is round 2 starting.... cuz am having a flight on 30 :p and InshaAllah will be back on around 8 July :p :)

Reaction score
But is it just for 1 Day as i have a flight on 30 june and i couldn't open here ??!
Telefone

This is the standard old game of "Telephone" in which a message is "whispered" to one person who whispers it to the next person, and so on down the line, the point being to contrast how ridiculous the message turns out once it's reached the last person in line. Here , the whispering will be done in the Private Message function of the site . The rules will be laid down before the game begins .

So this is going to be a line-up thread. Anyone who wants to participate , shall post in this thread . I'll tag them . The game will start in a on 30 June . Inshallah . Don't worry , if you aren't tagged immediately , I'm going for a road trip ,so as soon as i come back (probably 23 June) , i'll tag you :) . Once the game begins , only the members listed here will participate and those who wish to participate later then that , will have to wait for Round 2.

Participants :
multixamza01
Iridescent