• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

tension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
dude paper 2 ka mostly guess paper 1 dekhne ke baad guess kiya jata hai so both da guesses together wont be useful so be patient i ve posted a guess for paper 1 chck it..
it might turn out to be very useful as expected by me

Reaction score
Islamiyat usually goes smoothly!!! just refer to farkhanda noor's book for life of Prophet(S) and Biographies. Do the rest from Jehangir's book. U'll do it!!!

Pak studies is a very annoying subject. Better not ask me for advice on that although i have given it.

Urdu wouldnt be very hard either!!! Just use the words you know the meanings and implications of. Dont try to make very complex sentences, keep it simple and to the point.

Apart from that, CHILL!!!!!!!!!! Its oct/nov session, the percentile would be low!

Reaction score
For islamiat dis time it is expected only one question from lifr of the Prophet((P.B.U..H)...ND TWO QUESTIONS WUD BE FRM EARLY MUSLIM COMMUNITY...so focus of early muslim community more...

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: :x :x :twisted: :eek: :shock: :roll: :!: :?: :eek: ;) :D :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Aameen ...My prayers for all of u!! :) May Allah give u all success in this world as well as the hereafter..Aameen!!