• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

terrifed

Reaction score
so i was planning to give my a levels in biology, psychology and history and then go on to a medical university, but someone's broken my little bubble and told me that unless i get A*'s, also that i give biology and chemistry, i wont be able to get into any medical uni, let alone a "good" one.
now, i know i can get an A at least if i give both years in may/june next year instead of giving my AS level exam in nov/oct, two months from now (which, ngl, i'm not nearly as prepared for as i'd like) but i really, really, really suck at chemistry, and wanted to avoid it at any cost.
thoughts? opinions? advice plaes?

Reaction score
To get into a medical uni you MUST take Biology,Physics and Chemistry in your A-levels.
A* is not a must but the minimum % required by the med uni's in 60%
So your grades need to be good enough.that even after the equivalence,you are left with a good score.
Hope that helped. :)

Reaction score
so i was planning to give my a levels in biology, psychology and history and then go on to a medical university, but someone's broken my little bubble and told me that unless i get A*'s, also that i give biology and chemistry, i wont be able to get into any medical uni, let alone a "good" one.
now, i know i can get an A at least if i give both years in may/june next year instead of giving my AS level exam in nov/oct, two months from now (which, ngl, i'm not nearly as prepared for as i'd like) but i really, really, really suck at chemistry, and wanted to avoid it at any cost.
thoughts? opinions? advice plaes?
Ur too eager to go into medical field and yet u suck at chemistry (which can be put as, u hate chemistry!)
U need to set ur interests straight, medical can't go on without chemistry. Even if u manage to get into a uni without taking chem in A level (which i think is not possible, still hypothetically speaking) U'll suffer big time in uni also!
So, try too find out something which u really like and not just what people tell u to do!