• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

thank Allah for what he has given us,,take a look..

Reaction score
A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: “I am blind, please help.” There were only a few coins in the hat.
A man was walking by. He took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote some words. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by would see the new words.
Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps and asked, “Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?”
The man said, “I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in a different way.”
What he had written was: “Today is a beautiful day and I cannot see it.”
Do you think the first sign and the second sign were saying the same thing?
Of course both signs told people the boy was blind. But the first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign told people they were so lucky that they were not blind. Should we be surprised that the second sign was more effective?
“It is He, Who has created for you (the sense of) hearing (ears), sight (eyes), and hearts (understanding). Little thanks you give.” [surah Al-Mu'minun; 78]

Reaction score
I will be conducting islamiat and pakistan studies o levels classes on skype pls join for free they willbe quite helpful

Reaction score
A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: "I am blind, please help." There were only a few coins in the hat.

A man was walking by. He took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote some words. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by would see the new words.

Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps and asked, "Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?"

The man said, "I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in a different way."

What he had written was: "Today is a beautiful day and I cannot see it."

Of course both signs told people the boy was blind. But the first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign told people they were so lucky that they were not blind. Should we be surprised that the second sign was more effective?

"It is He, Who has created for you (the sense of) hearing (ears), sight (eyes), and hearts (understanding). Little thanks you give." [surah Al-Mu'minun; 78]

mashallah y dont u change colour of font?

Reaction score
must read!!!!shazmina fantastic girl Nazahat aquablue Era areeba fatima avengerjaideep Zeeshan shakhawat[USER=65494]knowitall10 pst to others 2

A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: “I am blind, please help.” There were only a few coins in the hat.
Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps and asked, “Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?”
The man said, “I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in a different way.”
What he had written was:“Today is a beautiful day and I cannot see it.”
“It is He, Who has created for you (the sense of) hearing (ears), sight (eyes), and hearts (understanding). Little thanks you give.” [surah Al-Mu'minun; 78]

Reaction score
What he had written was: “Today is a beautiful day and I cannot see it.”
Breath takn....tnxs a billion ....

Reaction score
Wow this is just so Wonderful :') JazaKallah for sharing this with us all <3
@sumaiyarox :) Tim(95) MuslimGirl Master_Shifu U stalking ME cardude456 avenger Haaris Habib SamiaSaad Maryum7 knowitall10 Gémeaux étudiante Zhamed THE FOLLOWER Bilal Khan MnMz Ibtizam mune:) E.H Jane MadihahK Minato112 omg Era Angel Nishi Myste Rious Rahma Abdulrahman Tuba noor Safa Malik Aawaan 1995@10Sept trendchaser101 trendchaser101 Raweeha Tkp XPFMember SalmanPakRocks whitetiger64
@robinhoodmustafa Snow princess Experienced One

Reaction score
guys all ur responses to all my posts are very motivating...gr8 thanx alot..if it does help..i'll InshaALLAH keep coming up with such posts..JAZAKALLAH to all of you..

Reaction score

Subhanallah!!