• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

That damned Nigel Kelly book... (Pak Studies O level)

Reaction score
Thread to discuss the History and Culture of Pakistan by Nigel Kelly.

P.S Can anyone tell me the chapter titles for the first seven chapters? I can't find my book and my exams are in a week or two... ( or the pdf of the book? I'll take either)

Reaction score
Thread to discuss the History and Culture of Pakistan by Nigel Kelly.

P.S Can anyone tell me the chapter titles for the first seven chapters? I can't find my book and my exams are in a week or two... ( or the pdf of the book? I'll take either)
Sure
Topography
Climate
Minerals
Fishing
And forest
Water resources
Btw ... i have my exams in 6 months. Is it enough for one to complete the course

Reaction score
Sure
Topography
Climate
Minerals
Fishing
And forest
Water resources
Btw ... i have my exams in 6 months. Is it enough for one to complete the course
Yes, if very easily. I have my exams in a month and I managed the first 10 chapters in 4 days while doing other subjects alongside. If you are good at memorisation, you'll do it even faster. And thanks for sending topics, though they are of the wrong book lol. Anything in PK studies is all data and simple.