• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

the AfterMath of 62

Reaction score
<removed > Threshold will be around 30-35 i guess for A !

MODERATOR EDIT:
Use of abusive words...!

Reaction score
That paper was something.The graph question took most of my time...
Ugh and that stupid triangular color thing was just ridiculas... Hoping the curve would be low.I worked really hard on the paper..........

Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me how you did the question on 'in how many arrangements of the word greengage do exactly 2 G come together'?

Reaction score
The coin heads and tails was the hardest of all also the collage students one..

Reaction score
i think the paper was not so hard but it was very difficult to manage the time for all questions.....
i think questions were time consuming

Reaction score
greengage answer ws 8!*2!/3!*3! ... coz 2! for 2G's interchngd amng themselves..!!! n 3!*3! for 3G's n 3E's ..!!!!

Reaction score
deepa1802 said:
Hey can anyone tell me how you did the question on 'in how many arrangements of the word greengage do exactly 2 G come together'?
thats a very long answer
u must take care that the 3 GGG are nt together..
I got 600 ways...

Reaction score
deepa1802 said:

i guess
8!/3!-7!/3!

Reaction score
the questions were so unexpected. the paper was very challenging indeed. im sure the threshold to obtain an A will definitely be lower than usual. for the greengage question, i got 5040. i hope it is right. :) Best of luck for the upcoming results guys. i hope all of us will get an A* in maths :)