• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Arrivals

Reaction score
and the explicit images that are on that video are simply unislamic and cudnt possibly have been the work of a good muslim...

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
and the explicit images that are on that video are simply unislamic and cudnt possibly have been the work of a good muslim...

Well you watched those images that doesn't make you a good muslim either, so mind it when attacking others faith.

Reaction score
Ok now guys no more fighting now !!! Well you can watch it but if you find it offensive then no one is forcing you to watch it further !!! Your will !! :)

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Ok now guys no more fighting now !!! Well you can watch it but if you find it offensive then no one is forcing you to watch it further !!! Your will !! :)

And that is exactly what I was saying...

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
Usman17 said:

Well you watched those images that doesn't make you a good muslim either, so mind it when attacking others faith.

For your kind info multixaxza01, I skipped those scenes and started hating the video in the first place...!!

Reaction score
Ok ok please everyone !! Don't argue !! so anyone else has anything to say about so called "THE ARRIVALS" ??

Reaction score
For your kind info multixaxza01, I skipped those scenes and started hating the video in the first place...!!

Whatever dude, people like you are not worth having an argument with. You always end up in harsh tone . And it's multixamza01 by the way!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Ok ok please everyone !! Don't argue !! so anyone else has anything to say about so called "THE ARRIVALS" ??

yeah....i liked the final parts ...nd i could not understand the first few regarding checkered floors nd positive and negative energy walay parts :D :D :D

Reaction score
iceman said:
salmanpakrocks said:

yeah....i liked the final parts ...nd i could not understand the first few regarding checkered floors nd positive and negative energy walay parts :D :D :D
totally and the vortex thing was also amazing !!! but the thing which I could not understand is that why will Dubai make such a monuments which are totally devoted to Egyptian gods?? Isn't it a Islamic State ??

Reaction score
Yup the Dubai one was a little unique its evident though that why dubai has these structures as foreign investors are investing in Dubai and they are all building these structures without the Dubai authorities knowing this !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
hmmmmm because I was shocked to see this things in an Islamic State !!!

maybe they built these thing without knowing their symbolism :unknown:

Reaction score
Well , there is a big possibility that buildings were built without the owners knowing of it's symbolism. Did we know the symbolism of pyramids before we watched the series?. But i think the main point was to show that the Free Mason grasp is wide spread. Because so many things having so much in common ,is definitely not a coincidence.

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
Well , there is a big possibility that buildings were built without the owners knowing of it's symbolism. Did we know the symbolism of pyramids before we watched the series?. But i think the main point was to show that the Free Mason grasp is wide spread. Because so many things having so much in common ,is definitely not a coincidence.

i used to think that pyramids were big cool buildings before watching the arrivals :D :D :D