• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Arrivals

Reaction score
Me as well, after another member here made a thread to watch it.

Reaction score
Here is a magnet link for torrent for Arrivals (all parts)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3666B068A22A0B937CEFF8EC153FE840A13F6F81

Open the torrent application,
add torrent thru URL,
Copy paste it.
OK

Reaction score
its totally makes u think correctly i request everyone to watch it and take out time to watch it !! :p thank u

Reaction score
Please somebody write down the gist of the arrivals as i will probably never watch it...
I am just too lazy !
What is it about...though my friends have been talking about it from the past 2 years !

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
Please somebody write down the gist of the arrivals as i will probably never watch it...
I am just too lazy !
What is it about...though my friends have been talking about it from the past 2 years !

Each video is like barely 10 minutes.

Reaction score
arlery said:
dragoninja98 said:
I am just too lazy !

Each video is like barely 10 minutes.

Arley is right. You have to watch it , take out sometime and watch it .

Reaction score
I just wrote magnet link in my precious post,
Use it, Watch it!

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
its totally makes u think correctly i request everyone to watch it and take out time to watch it !! :p thank u

I wud advice ppl not to watch it really...! First coz its not made by a muslim and it just shows the muslims are how weak they are and helpless against the conspiracies of christian... everything that exists is against us so yeah better not watch it...

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
scouserlfc said:

I wud advice ppl not to watch it really...! First coz its not made by a muslim and it just shows the muslims are how weak they are and helpless against the conspiracies of christian... everything that exists is against us so yeah better not watch it...

Dude, WTH is wrong with you? It's made by Muslims, Abdullah Hashim is a Muslim.

Reaction score
It is made by Muslims as Non-Muslims never put (pbuh) after Prophet Muhammad(s). and the recitation and presence of Quranic verses and hadith is present so no one can say that its un-Islamic !!

Reaction score
Well in one of the part it even comes written that

"I am what Quran asked me to be........a muslim"

Here

See 2:21- 2:26

Reaction score
Yeah so guyz they are using the Quranic verses to make it look like that its made by a muslim but its not...! They are using our weakness against us...! I hope u guyz understand :|

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
Yeah so guyz they are using the Quranic verses to make it look like that its made by a muslim but its not...! They are using our weakness against us...! I hope u guyz understand :|

Have you even watched the whole thing or just saw a few parts and decided you knew enough. At the very start it is said to watch all of it , otherwise you make ridiculous conclusions like you are making right now! and towards the end , in the last 10 parts, it explains on how we can overcome the Free Masons. The Arrivals is was made to give answers. It simply helps an individual to overcome the Dajjal system , and return to Islam. So i recommend you see the whole series and then decide whether it is un -Islamic. I don't care , even if a non- muslim made it, it provides what we need : ANSWERS!

Reaction score
Dude I have watched all of it and this is the feedback i got from many learned people who know life more than we do...!! Well its up to you, no ones stopping u...