• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awesome moment

Reaction score
LOL are you serious? I didn't notice any thing like that.
so... where them people at? :D
btw smexy profile pic. (y)

Reaction score
LOL are you serious? I didn't notice any thing like that.
so... where them people at? :D
btw smexy profile pic. (y)
are u talking to me sir? if yes then please mind ur lang... u are talking to a senior. plus its against the forum rules to talk like that. :) thankyou

Reaction score
the awesome moment wen u wake up in worry thT ud be late for uni and realize its 23rd march ! :D

Reaction score
Well, I apologize for talking like that sister but still I don't see any wrong in it. I was just giving you a compliment of your profile pic which I would love to have as my desktop wallpaper.
Watch Out fellaz, we got a senior over here. :cool: And again I am sorry if i have offended you.

Reaction score
Well, I apologize for talking like that sister but still I don't see any wrong in it. I was just giving you a compliment of your profile pic which I would love to have as my desktop wallpaper.
Watch Out fellaz, we got a senior over here. :cool: And again I am sorry if i have offended you.
not really :) im not that easily offended and as for the ppl are concerned... they know me very well... and thats wat i meant by being a senior... as in a senior on xpc... meaning been here more than u have.
as for the dp is concerned take it its no big... but i cant change it since its a picture prompt for ppl to write stories... :)

Reaction score
The awesome moment wen ur english teacher gives u an assignment of writing a short story

Reaction score
I guess I messed with the wrong girl. My bad :)
I'm not trying to argue here but I just want to clear out something. Is this your new account?

That awesome moment when you can do your chores while listening to music and you feel like a boss.

Reaction score
I guess I messed with the wrong girl. My bad :)
I'm not trying to argue here but I just want to clear out something. Is this your new account?

That awesome moment when you can do your chores while listening to music and you feel like a boss.
u dint mess at awl baby bro! i wouldnt have been in such a gud mood here if u wud have :). yes this is ma new account