• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
the awkward moment wen ur chatting wth sumone on fb and the topic is so emotional that u keep on typing without looking at the screen and wen u look the person has sent u msgs like...
suno to
hello?
rutzabaaaaaaaaa
o bhai
larki
listennnnnnnnnnnnnn
screen pe tou dekhoooo
yar bat to suno

:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
*just happened today* the awkward moment when u r singing "i've given up" (linkin park) at the top of ur lungs...screaming and banging ur study table and the tempo breaks as a throat clearing announces the presence of ur GRANDPA just standing outside ur private domain's door and scrutinizing u with the most murderous stare ever encountered! *dead...dead..dead* (oh the punishment and sermon u get later)

Reaction score
n its awkward too when someone'z trying to hug u n u tryna shake hand n when they want to shake hand you go for a hug :p
hahahaha xD
it's also awkward when someone hugs you and then starts kissing you on the cheek for i don't know how long and you don't know when to stop :p

Reaction score
The awkward moment when 4 CIE invigilators catch you red-handed and writes your candidate number in a piece of paper when you tried to call your friend in the middle of the exam! :O Happened to me last year in my Physics exam, I was worried like hell for two months but when I got my result on 13 August, I found out that I got an A* :D

Reaction score
the awkward moment when u think the person ahead of u is a friend and u playfully punch the living daylights out of the poor soul to find a complete stranger lying on the floor....moaning with utmost agony (and the friend u attended to attack is actually standing behind u laughing her head off at ur stupidity )