• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
ibad is banned for banning me when I already banned myself, and at least my name is better than yours and more understandable. and what the heck is yaar?
and I self ban myself again for posting when I already banned myself.

Reaction score
you are both banned for not banning diamondman! he must be a foreigner cuz he doesnt know what yaar means

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi is banned for using Urdu. It's against XPF rules, and not everyone here is a Pakistani XD :D

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi is banned for not knowing it is my pen name and stand for Aragon, legolas and Merry, three of my fav characters from LOTR.

Reaction score
@arlery: ooh i LOVE the lord of the rings!! but what about Gandalf??!

back to the game...Mysterygirl is banned for using a smiley while banning arlery

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi said:
@arlery: ooh i LOVE the lord of the rings!! but what about Gandalf??!

back to the game...Mysterygirl is banned for using a smiley while banning arlery
ibad is banned for not uploading an avatar!

Reaction score
princesszahra is banned because green is the color of Pakistan's flag. :D

Reaction score
arlery said:
princesszahra is banned because green is the color of Pakistan's flag. :D
arlery is banned for forgetting that green is also the colour of saudi arabia's flag!

Reaction score
you both are banned for coming back and banning each other when you have already been banned a billion times by me for banning other people for banning you for banning them!! :pi

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi is banned for joining on 28th May yet reaching the XPF Elite rank so quickly !! :D :D