• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
:O diamondman is banned for breaking my fragile heart :cry:
and also banned for lying again

Reaction score
libra is again banned for being the same age as me. and what exactly was I lying to you?
arlery is banned for knowing how to drive before she gets to actually drive legally.

Reaction score
both of you are banned because I'm overcautious, if some one [God forbid] breaks into our house, like kidnappers or thieves, then I can atleast help escape and go to a safe place and be the hero. :D

Besides, you gotta know how to stuff even if you don't do it. :D

Reaction score
arlery is banned for being overcautious and for wanting to be a hero. also for mistaking that hero is a word used for males, heroine is for females.

Reaction score
libra is banned for not realizing that arlery is a girl, also banned for the missing d in my user name.
arlery is banned for not realizing that I am not a chauvinist, I was merely giving you more vocabulary.

Reaction score
Diamondman is banned because I know my English :D

You should give me harder words like augury, antediluvian, amalgamation, pusillanimous, etc. :D

and yeah I know what they mean okay. :D

Reaction score
arlery is banned for knowing her English well :D
ExoticPlayer09 is banned for writing arlery's name wrong.

Reaction score
Diamondman is banned for being so observant.

Arelery? seriously man? XD :D