• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
rockinscrew is banned for not knowing that these smilies are better than the ones which u people use.
CHECK IT OUT
:%) :crazy: :crazy:
HAHHAHAHHAHA MUHAHAHHAHAHA :p :D :)

Reaction score
rockinscrew is banned for not knowing that he ooooooooops sorry i mean she started first :p :)

Reaction score
rockinscrew is banned for not knowing that I thank to God for at least not even trying to know what she was talking about....................because I don't get annoyed for such a small thing :p :) :D
GOTCH YA :lol:

R

rockincrew

shahlakh is banned for my username with an extra letter ............ find it out

Reaction score
rockinscrew is banned for not realizing that its upto me if I find out or not..............and everyone can do mistakes which is such a logical thing and she doesn't even know :) :D

R

rockincrew

shahlakh is banned for repeating the mistake over and over again even after telling ( i knw it is not easy to find an extra letter)

Reaction score
rockincrew said:
shahlakh is banned for repeating the mistake over and over again even after telling ( i knw it is not easy to find an extra letter)

OKAY THEN FOR UR Convenience I would find out.............oh okay rockincrew..................anyways
rockincrew is banned for pointing out my mistake and I thank her............ :) :) :)

Reaction score
rockinscrew is banned for not even welcoming me..............anyways how can someone expect from u :p :)

R

rockincrew

shahklah is banned for not knwing that those who annoys me deserve to b annoyed