• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
tuckletoe is banned for not knowing that if i were to buy glasses i'll buy like the one's edward maya and abdul qadir wear.(which are so cool)

Reaction score
Maestro007 is banned for not knowing that those glasses are nerdy no matter who wears them.

Reaction score
maestro007 is banned for wrong sentence structure.
"buying me spectacles"?????? i wish you good luck in your english result.

Reaction score
maestro007 is banned for typing into google to look for the corrent spelling for 'intentionally'(caught in the act).

Reaction score
maestro007 is banned for using the word "coz" instead of "because".
I really prey that you did well in english.lol

Reaction score
maestro007 is banned for ticking the 'show offline in this session' box while signing in.

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
basimnazir and Sagemaster are banned for making up stories that didn't happen.

Attachments

• Maths IGCSE Quick Revision.docx
    49.1 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
maestro007 is banned for going offline un-checking the 'show offline this session' box and coming back to the thread and replying, he thinks we are fools!

Reaction score
basimnazir is banned for closing this page and coming back again for posting a reply and calling himself a fool.

Reaction score
tuckletoe is banned for being the religious one here!
maestro007 is banned for copying my idea and proving me a fool, irrespective to the fact a fool can never prove an intelligent as a fool!

Reaction score
basimnazir is banned for not knowing the second fact that a fool always calls himself intelligent.
tuckletoe is banned for writing the letter b in capitals.

Reaction score
Basimnazir is banned for being a jerk and calling me a "he"... Hey, you there! Yes you, where did you leave your eyes? In a trash can?