• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
shahlakh i banned for trying various methods to leave me with no answers but im having none of it ! LOL :p

Scouserifc is banned for being the same thing 8)

Reaction score
princesszahra is banned for being thanked by me that she can not understand heheheheheeee :)

Reaction score
princess zahra is banned for not knowing that hehehehehhehhehe is heheheheheeheeehehehhe :p :lol:

Reaction score
^banned for laughing like a messni!!
do it this way! HA HA HAA HAAAAA!! !LOL!! :lol: :lol:

(no offence!)

Reaction score
^ is banned for not knowing that one should like that MUHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA not just hahahhahahaahahhahhahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
^ is banned for not knowing that one should like that MUHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA not just hahahhahahaahahhahhahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
^banned for not laughing like BHAHHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reaction score
^ is banned for not knowing that this kind of laugh would look much weird...............ummmmmmmmmmmmm................never mind..............that doesn't suit me at all :lol: :p

Reaction score
^ banned because bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is something like u are laughing like a sheep..........................insaan hain to insaan ki terhaan rehna chahye hai na. LOGIC BHAI LOGIC :p

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
^ banned because bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is something like u are laughing like a sheep..........................insaan hain to insaan ki terhaan rehna chahye hai na. LOGIC BHAI LOGIC :p
^banned cuz mai bhai nai !! behan hn!

Reaction score
princesszahra is banned because i know she is a girl...............but was saying like that............so my recommendation is: DONT TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY MUHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA :evil:

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
princesszahra is banned because i know she is a girl...............but was saying like that............so my recommendation is: DONT TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY MUHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA :evil:
^banned cuz u dont know i'm never serious!!!!!!!!!! :%) :%) :%) :%)

Reaction score
princess xahra is banned because she is using those odd smilies............which shows that she is a serious sort of person....................OOOOOOOOOOOOPZSsssssss :D :) :) :D

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
princess xahra is banned because she is using those odd smilies............which shows that she is a serious sort of person....................OOOOOOOOOOOOPZSsssssss :D :) :) :D
^cuz u can say this to basim!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :%) :%) :%) :%) :%) :%)

Reaction score
hahahhhahahahah princess zahra is banned for not knowing that basim love those smilies....................hope these smilies are removed.......ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :p
LOOK AT THIS CRAZY ONE:
:crazy: :crazy:

Reaction score
You're all are banned for using my name without my permission.

princesszahra is banned for calling her daddy by his name.
(Kidding.)

shahlakh is banned for fighting with her sister.
( :lol: )

Reaction score
basim is banned for appearing too suddenly................OH MY GOD U SCARED ME LIKE A GHOST :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
shahlakh is banned for calling her new daddy a ghost.
(Kidding. And don't use those smilies, they are so ugly)