• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
xizzles is banned for not asking from princess zahra that why she wants to be basim's sister. :p :twisted:

Reaction score
shahlakh is banned for being curious to know why princesszahra wants to be basimnazir's sister.

Reaction score
xizzles is banned for not knowing that these smilies are pretty cool.........thats why i use them 8)

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
basimnazir said:
scouserlfc said:
basimnazir is banned for always banning people on family relations ! :p :p

scouserlfc is banned for not knowing that banning my family is my right. :D
(Long time mate, did we had any relations here? :D Yes I know, we do. :lol: )
basim is banned for not making me his sis!!! (and u already have a family here??????AWWW)

princesszahra is banned for calling his uncle as his brother. :lol:
(Yea I do. Whole XPF is my family. :p )

Reaction score
basimnazir is banned for thinking he can make his own rules and ban anyone , the rules clearly say ''Ban the person above you''.
An additional ban has been placed on basimnazir's head for calling himself ''Master Of the Banning Game'' , pfft you don't even know the rules. Amateur. :p

Reaction score
ViSiOnOfMiNe said:
basimnazir is banned for thinking he can make his own rules and ban anyone , the rules clearly say ''Ban the person above you''.
An additional ban has been placed on basimnazir's head for calling himself ''Master Of the Banning Game'' , pfft you don't even know the rules. Amateur. :p

ViSiOnOfMiNe is banned for not knowing that you make your own rules, you're clearly a jerk if you don't play anything with your own style. Grow up, kiddo! :p