• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
aquariangurl is banned for having such negative thoughts, because if the army is unprotected who will save our country? You do realize the army is what keeps u safe at night, they sacrifice their sleep for ours. Heck they sacrifice their lives for us and we can't even be thankful to them

hey excuse me for being kinda serious, it's just I'm too patriotic and passionate about my country.

Reaction score
Arlery is banned for taking things so seriously.
I could bet that I'm more patriotic than people living in Pak..
& yes Knight101 is banned for pretending to be a Knight

Reaction score
aquariangurl is banned for saying I live in Pakistan when I don't yet I still carry the jazba alive where ever I go.

Reaction score
Arlery is banned for misreading my post -.-
Knight101 is banned for harming the reputation of our country by pretending to be a Knight on XPF

Reaction score
aquariangurl is banned for banning Knight101 on being a poser when she herself is a poser [cause you can't really be aquarian]

Reaction score
aquariangurl is banned for thinking that way because we can only compete with our enemies if we know how to play their game.

Reaction score
Arley is banned for supporting Maestro in his disgusting act of shoving icecubes up his nose

Reaction score
aquriangurl is banned for distracting me form my studies, which I am now returning too.