• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
Banned for supporting KSA while they are busy chucking us out! :p
Whats wrong with you? -.- if you think that that you are SO perfect then why don't you just go make your own country and see how hard it is to manage everyone and every single thing -.- (btw, no hard feelings.. kay dude? :p)
Banned for not supporting KSA :p
btw, really? o_O
Banned for having a kiddish avatar :D cereal <3 xD

Reaction score
Whats wrong with you? -.- if you think that that you are SO perfect then why don't you just go make your own country and see how hard it is to manage everyone and every single thing -.- (btw, no hard feelings.. kay dude? :p)

Banned for calling my avatar kiddish :cautious: who doesn't like a fruit loop? :p

Reaction score

I think i'm sick! :p
Im not perfect naa... varna wo bhi try karletaa!!! :/ shucks!
it's not thaaaat hard, just a tiny bit! :D
are u sure about the feelings part? cuz that went like a stake through the heart!!!
Banned for not supporting KSA :p
btw, really? o_O

Just about...
banned for having kept d same pic in ur avy, as ur what's app profile pic too...!!
banned for giving ur kid such a big Drink, even bigger than her size!! :p She'll get fat soon, I warn you!! :D :p