• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
arlery banned for being Pakistani authorities always relying on help from outside !!

Reaction score
maestro007 is banned for not knowing I changed them from text to url format. The color change isn't my fault.

Reaction score
scouserlfc is banned for accusing me of showing patriotism and not knowing that it's called unity. :D

Reaction score
arlery banned for being happy of showing patriotism which is useless like PAKISTANI authorities which are never united. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
scoucerlfc is banned for being a traitor to his country and for striking a sensitive topic which I will never stop arguing on unless the other person surrenders.

Reaction score
arlery is banned for using the font "blooding cowboys" to write the username in her avatar. 8)

Reaction score
arlery is banned 4 pointing out spelling mistakes of da person who happened 2 take her side :p

Reaction score
arlery banned for trying to show that he is really brave when the truth is that he is really scared and takes help from outside !!

Reaction score
scouserlfc is banned for referring to me as a 'he' instead of a 'she' . Just cause I watch football doesn't mean I'm a guy.

Reaction score
scouserlfc is banned for being so dumb witted. God, I'm a girl and I've been repeatedly saying that.

Reaction score
one more thing guys this is special announcement,this thing is turning a little fiery try to control ur words and dont take this serious what ever is written becasue after seeing ur words it totally looks you all are taking this serious :ROFLMAO:
now dont ban me for this ..

arlery banned for having a user ID which sounds like a "he"

Reaction score
hahaha

scouserlfc is banned for not knowing that my username stands for ARagon, LEgolas & merRY [three of my all time favorite characters from LOTR].