• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
OMG All of you guys are banned for reaching the 116 page without me and probably in the future we might reach 200 !!!!lol

Reaction score
MystteryGirl is banned for telling SageMaster to be online just to play this game !! :lol:

Reaction score
workinghard is banned for not thanking me, that one of the great personalities on earth banned her. :D

Reaction score
basimnazir is banned 4 thinking id thnk him 4 bannin me n having da wildest imagination of considering himself hes one of da gr8st personalities on earth ! :p

Reaction score
basimnazir is banned 4 coloring his signature yellow wen da color it tlks bout is blue n grey n 4 being obnoxious enf 2 consider dat no1 can disagree wid him :D

Reaction score
basimnazir is banned 4 thinking i cant ban him thrice.... :twisted:
god this smiley is so creepy! :oops:

Reaction score
workinghard is banned for not knowing I don't think like that, and calling a smiley as creepy.

Reaction score
ammu2011 is banned for fitting the year in her username to remember in which year she joined XPF. How lame.