• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
ive read dat and all her bks!! hav u read falling fast?? it's her latest one...a bit differant from the rest but still awesome!!(y)
ikr?! i adore her books!
not yet, my exams just ended & i'm begging my parents to get me that book, am really looking forward to reading it.. :D
have u read sister missing? thats the 2nd part to girl missing.. it just came out a couple of months ago...

Reaction score
ikr?! i adore her books!
not yet, my exams just ended & i'm begging my parents to get me that book, am really looking forward to reading it.. :D
have u read sister missing? thats the 2nd part to girl missing.. it just came out a couple of months ago...
Yes i have!! But i think the first part was definitly better!! There's also blood ransom/blood ties!!
You should try falling fast, it is pretty good!!

Reaction score
Yes i have!! But i think the first part was definitly better!! There's also blood ransom/blood ties!!
You should try falling fast, it is pretty good!!
i know, those two are some amazing books too! luv the way she writes.... & thnx i will try it as soon as i can, just need to find a day to go out and get it...
btw, there's the Medusa Project series... last book just came out.. read them?