• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THE CAR THREAD!!!!

Reaction score
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE CAR THREAD ROCKS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
20080910034408342.gif

Reaction score
Here are some of the cars on my 'car list' which I made since I'm getting a new car this year and these, from what I heard, are relatively cheap in my country:

2013-Dodge-Charger-SRT8-left-front-1024x640.jpg

05-2011-dodge-challenger-srt8-fd-opt.jpg2012-Camaro-Transformers-Edition-1_1309191251.jpgford_mustang_shelby_gt_07.jpg10-2012-nissan-gt-r-fd-opt2.jpg

So hopefully it's gonna be one of them, since they all look good and it's gonna be tough deciding between them!

Reaction score
Here are some of the cars on my 'car list' which I made since I'm getting a new car this year and these, from what I heard, are relatively cheap in my country:

View attachment 29523

View attachment 29524View attachment 29525View attachment 29526View attachment 29527

So hopefully it's gonna be one of them, since they all look good and it's gonna be tough deciding between them!

Dude...in Doha......you can get a brand new dodge challenger for less than 115,000 QR
Thats pretty cheap for a car like that
And the Charger is for 99,000 QR :p :D

Reaction score
Dude...in Doha......you can get a brand new dodge challenger for less than 115,000 QR
Thats pretty cheap for a car like that
And the Charger is for 99,000 QR :p :D

I know that's like dirt cheap I don't even know why! They should add at least 200k to their prices I mean they're iconic cars... anyway, what do you think? Or post pics of the ones you like? I'm interested still want to discover a couple more

Reaction score
I know that's like dirt cheap I don't even know why! They should add at least 200k to their prices I mean they're iconic cars... anyway, what do you think? Or post pics of the ones you like? I'm interested still want to discover a couple more

The Camaro's a good option or the mustang GT.....If you want a big mean truck.....The Ford F150 Raptor!!!!
Isnt the GTR a bit on the higher side!! :p :D

Reaction score
The Camaro's a good option or the mustang GT.....If you want a big mean truck.....The Ford F150 Raptor!!!!
Isnt the GTR a bit on the higher side!! :p :D

I don't know the relative price of the Camaro though but my friend told me it's cheaper than the Dodge line. And I'm not really into trucks like that.. heck I don't like any 4x4 cars, I'm only into sedans and sports cars closer to the ground like the ones I posted, they feel safer :) I don't know if the GTR is higher priced to be exact though, I'll look into it. Just have to pass my driving test first >.>