• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THE END IS NEAR - LET'S PARTY !!!

Reaction score
Hey Brothers and Sisters - THE END OS NEAR - LET'S PARTY !!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU FOR YOUR EXAMS !!!

HOW HAS YOUR EXPERIENCE BEEN ?
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Reaction score
GOOD- BETTER -BEST thats what i think and now it all depends upon ALLAH ..........................................hope i will get good grades this time and i pray for all those who have appeared for their exams in this session.......... MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL AMINE.

MHR

Reaction score
PARTY????

Hah, not when u've been flunking through and through!

All I can do is hope and pray til my results come. And then...maybe kill myself or sumthing... :cry:

Reaction score
LIFE IS NOT ABOUT EXAMS - IT'S ABOUT SPENDING TIME WITH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE , LEARNING FROM YOUR MISTAKES - FROM NOW ONWARDS YOU BETTER STUDY HARD - IF YOU DON'T DO WELL - JUST RETAKE YOUR A LEVELS... YOU DON'T DESERVE TO KILL YOURSELF - YOU WILL BE PUNISHING YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY AS IF YOU WERE A RAPIST OR MURDERER - LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL - DON'T WASTE IT ...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Reaction score
I am REALY REALY happy with the experience.:|

(happy that they are OVER that is...)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: