• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Eternal Tie- Marriage In Islam

Reaction score
So I was procrastinating [a task I seem to be excelling at these days] when I came across this video. Normally, I wouldn't really watch a 58 minute video, but nevertheless, I actually ended up listening to it till the end. This is prolly one of the most amazing videos I've seen and it just 'got' to me. I hope it gets to you. Not going to prolong what I'm writing unnecessarily, so anyway here it is.

Reaction score
So I was procrastinating [a task I seem to be excelling at these days] when I came across this video. Normally, I wouldn't really watch a 58 minute video, but nevertheless, I actually ended up listening to it till the end. This is prolly one of the most amazing videos I've seen and it just 'got' to me. I hope it gets to you. Not going to prolong what I'm writing unnecessarily, so anyway here it is.

i just had tym 2 see da frst 5 minutes but it was rely gud:)