• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

the greatest personality of all time..

Reaction score
Shah...Mashallah wa Jazakallah for all your threads:) and thanks a lot for always tagging me(y) I always find your efforts and devotion to spreading Islamic Knowledge truly inspiring! Every time I read any of your threads Alhamdulilah I feel proud as well as extremely fortunate to have been born into an Islamic environment. The Prophet (PBUH) is the greatest personality to have ever lived on this Earth and it awesome that not only Muslim but also Non-Muslim realize his excellent character!

Reaction score
hw weird uh?!that all the non believers think that Prophet Muhammad is the greated man n we muslims juz go lookin fr sme 1 else!

u always frget me :(

Reaction score
Shah... Jazakallahu khair for posting this amazing thread. I admit it's quite long, nevertheless, it's worth the read. Very informative, and inspiring! And thanks for the tag. :)

Reaction score
hw weird uh?!that all the non believers think that Prophet Muhammad is the greated man n we muslims juz go lookin fr sme 1 else!

u always frget me :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...dont make that face...i remembered u..but i thought if i tag u and u check them out during ur Umrah..u'll get disturbed..srsly..

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this beautiful thread,
Very nice, Proud to be Muslim, Proud of Islam :)
And Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) is role model for everyone in this world!

Salaam
w,salam...that's gr8 sis..

Reaction score
Shah...Mashallah wa Jazakallah for all your threads:) and thanks a lot for always tagging me(y) I always find your efforts and devotion to spreading Islamic Knowledge truly inspiring! Every time I read any of your threads Alhamdulilah I feel proud as well as extremely fortunate to have been born into an Islamic environment. The Prophet (PBUH) is the greatest personality to have ever lived on this Earth and it awesome that not only Muslim but also Non-Muslim realize his excellent character!
ya isn'y it..i tried to google ''the best personality ever born..and most of the times i got our prophet..on many sites''..that was when i actually realized that being muslim actually is the greatest gift from Allah..

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...dont make that face...i remembered u..but i thought if i tag u and u check them out during ur Umrah..u'll get disturbed..srsly..

hehe course no buddy i didnt ck my xpc on umrah!y would i?n thx fr caring i waz kidding!

Reaction score
JazakAllah bro for sharing this tremendous piece of writing(= We love Mohammad(S.A.W)
n yes, m glad u remembered me:)

Reaction score
JazakAllah bro for sharing this tremendous piece of writing(= We love Mohammad(S.A.W)
n yes, m glad u remembered me:)

ofcourse sis...when i saw ur interest in such articles..then i wud be very stupid if i didn't tag u..