• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

... The Hadith Thread...

Reaction score
The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith:
1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else.
2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake.
3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire."

Reaction score
7 PPL UNDER ALLAH'S THRONE...!!!
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "Seven people Allah will give them His Shade on the Day when there would be no shade but the Shade of His Throne (i.e., on the Day of Resurrection): And they are:
A just ruler,
A youth who grew up with the worship of Allah,
A person whose heart is attached to the mosques,
Two men who love and meet each other and depart from each other for the sake of Allah,
A man whom an extremely beautiful woman seduces (for illicit relation), but he (rejects this offer and) says: `I fear Allah',
A man who gives in charity and conceals it (to such an extent) that the left hand does not know what the right has given
and A man who remembers Allah in solitude and his eyes become tearful".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

So ppl let us strive to be among the ppl who will be under Allah's throne...what an amazing bargain...!!! Such simple & few things...n in return-Shade on the Day of Judgement .SubhanAllah...!!!!!
How difficult is it to go to the mosque n pray (Now that u know that inshaAllah u will be Shaded if u do so)???

Try n remove time from ur busy life to remember n worship Allah the way he wants us to...
Change your intentions in whatever u do and make them pure....(Meeting ppl n doing things only for Allah's sake)...
May we all be among the ppl who will be under the shade of Allah's throne on the Day of Judgement- A day where there is no shade but the shade of HIS thron...Aameen ya Rab Al-Aalameen....

Reaction score

The human being in earlier times was almost naked;
with the development of his thought over time he began to wear clothes.
What I am today & what I wear......
is the height of sophistication & intellect reached by man, through the ages..... not backwardness.
Unclothedness is a sign of backwardness and human thinking is going back to earlier times.
-A Hijabi speaks​

Reaction score
~Heart touching story~

Dear Readers
I came across this wonderful heart touching story & want to share it with you all. I was speechless when I read it.

There was a woman who was getting prepared on her wedding day. The people were putting her makeup, gel and all that women wear on one of their most special days of their life. She finds out its maghrib salaah (prayer).

"I need to do my wudhu.."

"You've got your makeup on now, you can't do that now.."

"I have to pray salaah!"

She got up and ran to do her wudhu. She washed off her gel, her makeup. Starts praying maghrib salaah.
What's the last thing she does?

She moves her head to the side to finish her prayer;"Asalaamu 'alykum warahmatulah..."
the angel takes away her soul. That's the last words that came out from her mouth.

What will happen on the day of Resurrection? We'll be raised up on our last physical action that we did.

Ask yourself - What death do I want? Where do I want to die? How do I want to die?

Source: Zakir Naik Fan Club on Facebook.

Reaction score
7 qualities Allah does not like mentioned in the Qur'an :

1. Extravagance “But waste not by excess: for Allah loves not the wasters”
[Surah Al An’am 6:141]

2. Pride “Verily He loves not the arrogant(proud).”
[Surah An Nahl 16:23]

3. Arrogant boaster “For Allah loves not any arrogant boaster.
[Surah Luqman 31:18]

4. Transgression “For Allah loves not transgressors.”
[Al Ma’idah 5:87]

5. Evil, Wrongdoing “But Allah loves not those who do wrong”.
[Surah Al Imran 3:57]

6. Treachery “For Allah loves not the treacherous.”
[Surah Al Anfal 8:58]

7. Mischief-makers “And Allah loves not those who do mischief.”
[Surah Al Ma’idah 5:64]

Reaction score
Allah's Apostle said, "While a man was walking he felt thirsty and went down a well and drank water from it. On coming out of it, he saw a dog panting and eating mud because of excessive thirst. The man said, 'This (dog) is suffering from the same problem as that of mine. So he (went down the well), filled his shoe with water, caught hold of it with his teeth and climbed up and watered the dog. Allah thanked him for his (good) deed and forgave him." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Is there a reward for us in serving (the) animals?" He replied, "Yes, there is a reward for serving any animate."

Reaction score
Reaction score
Life has few simple rules:

Rule 1:
Always thank to ALLAH, no matter how sad you are or how happy you are.

Rule 2:
Always believe in your self, no matter how many times you have failed.

Rule 3:
Never judge your self on the basis of other's comments/critics.

Rule 4:
Always be a good listener, but take decisions on the basis of pure logic.

Rule 5:
The last but not least, always be motivated. Because it is the key to a successful life!

Source: Zakir Naik Fan Club on Facebook.

Reaction score
tumblr_m2e29azUXM1r31xa1o1_500_large.jpg