• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Lyceum School Karachi Discussion {A level Admission}

Reaction score
So How many of You have applied? Submitted the Application to the office etc
Discuss about it here.:)

Reaction score
I regret NOT applying for Lyceum. Admissions aren't gonna re-open are they?

Reaction score
I regret NOT applying for Lyceum. Admissions aren't gonna re-open are they?
:eek: you didnt ?
They had Re-opened Their Admission Process Today fr candidates to Register or Edit their Application. The Website was again Open from Yesterday 6 till today 2 PM

Reaction score
:eek: you didnt ?
They had Re-opened Their Admission Process Today fr candidates to Register or Edit their Application. The Website was again Open from Yesterday 6 till today 2 PM

Seriously? aaj open thay? :eek:
urghhhhhh I missed another chance!!!:mad:

Reaction score
So How many of You have applied? Submitted the Application to the office etc
Discuss about it here.:)
r admissions 4 lyceum gonna reopen after cie results or before dat?? i had no idea they were gonna close in feb or i would have applied earlier....
what is the fee structure for lyceum? do they offer scholarships? nd if yes thn wht r the requiremnts for it? i got straight 3 As in snr I.. wll i get a schlrshp if a get strght As in snr II??
nd is lyceum too strict?? is it all studies n no fun...lyk cn u bunk classes or skul..???

Reaction score
r admissions 4 lyceum gonna reopen after cie results or before dat?? i had no idea they were gonna close in feb or i would have applied earlier....
what is the fee structure for lyceum? do they offer scholarships? nd if yes thn wht r the requiremnts for it? i got straight 3 As in snr I.. wll i get a schlrshp if a get strght As in snr II??
nd is lyceum too strict?? is it all studies n no fun...lyk cn u bunk classes or skul..???

I dont know about whether they will open or not.
ThankGod u didnt Applied. Seriously they dont have any procedures. The School is build on a 700 sq ft house and the student they have taken is 1600 while they told that they would only choose 500 so where will the rest of the students stay and fee's is too high. they demand us to pay all debts by 7 march

Fee is 27000 Per month.
No . They dont give scholarship
Yes... Very Formal :cool: people. They are selecting only People who are all into studies and "Education and Nerdism is all in the air".Like they would be discussion on Studies only

and :p No You Cant Bunk Class.... Not In every Schoool. Haan If u have a free period or Over with studies so u can go and chill out :D

Reaction score
F
I dont know about whether they will open or not.
ThankGod u didnt Applied. Seriously they dont have any procedures. The School is build on a 700 sq ft house and the student they have taken is 1600 while they told that they would only choose 500 so where will the rest of the students stay and fee's is too high. they demand us to pay all debts by 7 march

Fee is 27000 Per month.
No . They dont give scholarship
Yes... Very Formal :cool: people. They are selecting only People who are all into studies and "Education and Nerdism is all in the air".Like they would be discussion on Studies only

and :p No You Cant Bunk Class.... Not In every Schoool. Haan If u have a free period or Over with studies so u can go and chill out :D

Dude i dont know where you heard this from but half of what you say is either untrue or exagerrated. Lyceum is a brilliant school and by that i dont only mean studies. Its brilliant all round. I dont know anyone in the past two years who has regretted coming to the lyceum. On the other hand many friends of mine have seriously regretted going to schools like nixor

Reaction score
Do
Seriously? aaj open thay? :eek:
urghhhhhh I missed another chance!!!:mad:
Dont fret about. Admissions open again just before cie results come out.if you didnt have good grades in your school but did well in your olevels then get over to the lyceum and give them a copy of your results. They will call you. Same thing happened to me.

Reaction score
Admissions will open again. Even if they dont, go over to the school and hand them a copy of your cie results as soon as they come out. If they are good, you will get the call. Yes sometimes they do offer scholarships but i think its need based. Either call them or if you want then i can ask for you.
Believe me lyceum is not really strict! Studies are usually fun though depends on the teachers you get. Very few ofmthem are not ao fun. The school has strict policies against bunking and all but you can bunk classes. They dont really do much unless your attendance and
grades get really low. But during the second term of a2 it gets really chill and you can practically do whatever you want to.
To sum it up its a really chill school and you will not regret going there

Reaction score
Do
Dont fret about. Admissions open again just before cie results come out.if you didnt have good grades in your school but did well in your olevels then get over to the lyceum and give them a copy of your results. They will call you. Same thing happened to me.

Are you serious?? :O I did ask them if admissions are gonna reopen or not and they said no :/

Reaction score
Are you serious?? :O I did ask them if admissions are gonna reopen or not and they said no :/
Thats what they said last time as well but they open anyways. Happens cuz many people who got offers go to nixor and kgs and a few dont meet the requirements. Tell you what, if they admissions dont reopen and you get good grades in your cies then just go over there with a copy of your results and hand it to them. They will call you if they are good enough

Reaction score
Admissions will open again. Even if they dont, go over to the school and hand them a copy of your cie results as soon as they come out. If they are good, you will get the call. Yes sometimes they do offer scholarships but i think its need based. Either call them or if you want then i can ask for you.
Believe me lyceum is not really strict! Studies are usually fun though depends on the teachers you get. Very few ofmthem are not ao fun. The school has strict policies against bunking and all but you can bunk classes. They dont really do much unless your attendance and
grades get really low. But during the second term of a2 it gets really chill and you can practically do whatever you want to.
To sum it up its a really chill school and you will not regret going there
look im not really sure yet where i wanna go for A level but lyceum is one of my top options....nd seriuxly cn u ask for me???? thnx alott!! though i might wanna wait until aftr the cie results so im nt sure whn u should ask.....ny advice??? .....is it 27000 pr mnth 4 lyceum?? nd do thy hve alot of social evnts nd stff?? nd u cmplted ur a levls frm lyceum right? cn u bunk skul too nd not jst classes?? thnx alot!! nd wht is the minimum grade requirmnt??

Reaction score
look im not really sure yet where i wanna go for A level but lyceum is one of my top options....nd seriuxly cn u ask for me???? thnx alott!! though i might wanna wait until aftr the cie results so im nt sure whn u should ask.....ny advice??? .....is it 27000 pr mnth 4 lyceum?? nd do thy hve alot of social evnts nd stff?? nd u cmplted ur a levls frm lyceum right? cn u bunk skul too nd not jst classes?? thnx alot!! nd wht is the minimum grade requirmnt??

Yeah Its 27000 rs.

:p Why are u soo Concern about bunking classes ?

I think they demand 7o % above in Academic and A's in the subs for which u are applying.