• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The new Cambridge IGCSE Biology Textbook Fourth Edition

Reaction score
Cambridge IGCSE Biology Coursebook Fourth Edition - Can anyone who having this please?

Reaction score
can you post the full version pdf of cambridge igcse chemistry coursebook 4th edition by richard harwood and ian lodge

Reaction score

OXFORD Fundamental Biology for Cambridge O Level (RON PICKERING) - Can anyone who having this please?​

Reaction score
guys can someone pls post cambridge igcse biology coursebook fourth edition by dave free pdf urgently please

Reaction score
Hey, I really urgently need an online free pdf of the Cambridge IGCSE Biology Textbook Fourth Edition by Dave Hayward and D G MacKean. If someone could help me out that would really be appreciated!
Hello, this is the file you've asked for.
Sorry for the late reply, I just now saw this message.

Attachments

• Cambridge IGCSE Biology 4th Edition (D. G. Mackean, Dave Hayward).pdf
    97.7 MB · Views: 300
Reaction score
Hey, I really urgently need an online free pdf of the Cambridge IGCSE Biology Textbook Fourth Edition by Mary jones and D G Mac Kean. If someone could help me out that would really be appreciated!
Hello, this is the file you asked for.
I just now read your message; sorry for the late reply.

Reaction score
Please Share O Levels Biology Topical Past Paper of Redspot or Read & Write in pdfScreenshot_2023-11-24-18-26-07-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reaction score
Hey, I really urgently need an online free pdf of the Cambridge IGCSE Biology Textbook Fourth Edition by Mary Jones, Geoff Jones. If someone could help me out that would really be appreciated!

Reaction score
Hey, I really urgently need an online free pdf of the Cambridge IGCSE Biology Textbook Fourth Edition by Mary Jones, Geoff Jones. If someone could help me out that would really be appreciated!
Its better to buy a physical book or one online

The only ones available online like the pages are doubled or even tripled
They are in pub too large for most apps to open
I converted it to pdf it was like approx 1 Gb
Not worth it though
I bought the physical one

U can find it on libgen.li

Reaction score
Its better to buy a physical book or one online

The only ones available online like the pages are doubled or even tripled
They are in pub too large for most apps to open
I converted it to pdf it was like approx 1 Gb