• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Official Complaint Department

Reaction score
Because PS3 is a very good reason to stay awake but i still have a complaint because i am selfish. You are stupid for not being able to understand and adopting violent methods instead :p
Happy? Hun jan chad dey!
thts no answer..

u tired of ur ps3, simply destroy it..

Reaction score
its of sitting over here and typing all the compplaints u have why dunt u guyz just get up nd do sumthin bout it
cuz last tym i checked whinning and complaining leads to ...................................................................ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Reaction score
its of sitting over here and typing all the compplaints u have why dunt u guyz just get up nd do sumthin bout it
cuz last tym i checked whinning and complaining leads to ...................................................................ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
If you can't join the party , don't ruin the fun

Reaction score
um , this is ''Games and Fun Stuff'' . Members come here to relax and enjoy . The threads here aren't meant to be serious .
when was i being serious i was telling my opinion afterall it is
The Official Complaint Department

so cant i complain :)