• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Official Maths Threshold Discussion.

Reaction score
people are just over reacting paper 4 was not that difficult..
paper 2 was a piece of cake..
why would a person over react infront of thers? and who says paper 2 was hard? but even then u were not the only one to appear, many people lost 20-30 marks and u know what majority did not get good marks so there is 60% possibility that gt will be less than last year mainly becoz of ppr4

Reaction score
l
why would a person over react infront of thers? and who says paper 2 was hard? but even then u were not the only one to appear, many people lost 20-30 marks and u know what majority did not get good marks so there is 60% possibility that gt will be less than last year mainly becoz of ppr4
last year also the reaction of everyone was the same after giving paper 4 but still the gt was 175+

Reaction score
well whenever paper 4 has been hard that is A marks were in 80s and even if paper2 was easy the A star threshold has gone down below 170 so expect A* to be around 165-170

Reaction score
l
last year also the reaction of everyone was the same after giving paper 4 but still the gt was 175+
easy for u to say as ur paper 4 went good ur business paper didnt go well and dere u r hoping for low A* mark and i wish it is low for people who found it hard same is the case here paper 4 was found hard to most of the people

Reaction score
and last year people found the exams easy hence the gt was high i knw few my friends who gave the exam and they all found it easy

Reaction score
easy for u to say as ur paper 4 went good ur business paper didnt go well and dere u r hoping for low A* mark and i wish it is low for people who found it hard same is the case here paper 4 was found hard to most of the people
check the business thresholds for the previous year..every year its lower than 150.
i speak fair dude.

Reaction score
My Head of Mathematics predicted 153-158/200 because a lot of people from around the zone found P4 difficult and long and expected a lot of average and higher than average students to score low decreasing the Threshold

Reaction score
If the boundary for an A* is 175 and I get 175 ,then will it say 90 percentile on my report ?