• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The path to Happiness... :}

Reaction score
Assalam Alikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatooh.

Note :- If you know arabic, no need to read below, just have some time and watch the video at the end of the post.

FIRST of ALL I know this is LONG BUT i guarantee U WILL happy a person if you apply this small easy trick!! Brother and sisters..... I promise u! Yes Promise, you u shall not feel worries and stress anymore...if u follow what is written below!

How to be happy? What do u need? Many say Do this Do that Do this and that! And you might feel just so annoyed many things to do, ugh that is so much, I rather be unhappy! But now I am giving Don'ts, those those Don'ts shall InshaAllah make you happy.

To be happy, you need to remove all the anti-happiness effects. What are they? Well -Hatered, Envy,Worries, Stress, Anger. All these u have to say NO to them, you shouldn't let them affect you and remove happiness...I mean seriously you can't a happy worried person ! How contradicting that!

Okay Now I sed Don't do this, but I also will be giving you another path to follow, like many parents tell their children don't don't don't but they don't give them alternative, shall they stand still - so I will be telling about a different super easy route to follow that make away of those anti-happiness.

In this post, I will start with the modern sickness - Worries and stress!.....

What will happen to me? What will happen to my kids? I see the queue of unemployed men and now soon I will be with them (though he is still university), I will graduate in 4 years, but wont find anywhere to work, I will not be able to eat, then I will not be able to live, I will die soon.....See how stress and worries grow! He just started his uni, and he end up tense for uneplyment and whats even worse.

There was a man ( true story ) when the eygpt revolution started, he started thinking oh I will soon get unemployed and these thought grew around him, then he thought what bout my kids who will feed them, we were having a nice life, now where will go, the grew and grew, and his work efficency got lower, that once he fainted, so now he started thinking of death, he hugs his kids and tears falling off, he even told his wife, lets live somewhere else so that if something happen to me u have ppl beside you - depression much - then he decided to go to a doctor, that doctor had light of iman, so he told him, shall i guide to a Ibadah that will make you MUCH better and shall remove these thoughts outta your mind, Aaaaah Ibadah..*the man was shocked*.

This Ibadah is what I want to tell you about now, the route opposite to stress and worries.From this Ibadah you can (1)get good deeds for it, (2)Allah Al Mighty shall be glad from you, and (3)you will live happy, *what a wonderful ibadah isn't it - 3 in 1*. Seriously is there something like this? It is such a beautiful ibadah. And you know what people, there are two types of ibadah, those which are physical, u pray fast do hajj umrah, like u use ur physical body, and those which are within your heart, like you to belief in it deep inside your heart. And this Ibadah i am talking about is ibadah within heart. Isn't it easy and simple yet u live happy...!! :rolleyes:

The cure of this disease, this anti-happiness and wait lemme tell you something also U know physical ibadah finish soon after u finish the salam in prayer, u break ur fast in maghrib, but heart ibadah don't end, u sleep with that niyah, and deeds and deeds increase. woow..
Okay, i know ur are so much wanting to know wat ibadah is this! But i garuntee you, it is easy to do So SO easy, but unfortunatlely it is lacking now adays :( , meaning that few follow it, how sad! :(

Ibadah removes stress depression and worries, a ibadah that few follow, I am pretty sure when i tell it, u will be a bit shocked, *i dont know this ibadah*, etc. Anyway this ibadah is "Husn Al Dan Bi Allah"

This means *having good expectation from Allah swt*. OKay so now i will make more clear!

It is narrated in hadith qudsi -
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"Allah the Almighty said:
'I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed."
(1) Another possible rendering of the Arabic is: 'I am as My servant expects Me to be.' The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is forgiving and merciful.However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be to mock the Almighty.

* YOU HAVE TO READ THE HADITH DON'T SKIP *

Now, read the RED part, and understand it. Tht is now simpler *i hope. E.g. If you expect Allah to forgive u He will! if not He wont!
So imagine this is a ibadah Allah want you to follow it. See, actually if u have good expectation from Him it means you really know Him swt. Din't Allah say He is Al-Ghafoor ( All Forgiving ) You when you repent, u shud know He shall forgive you, Cuz ALL what Allah says is TRUTH so wen He sed He is All Forgiving IT does mean He is All forgiving, Isn't He the Merciful, the Great, So He truly is . Your thoughts should change, I asked repentance and He shall forgive me, He is Merciful He shall have mercy on me. He is.....! in this way! Wat Allah mention is ture, so u have to believe it..

Now read the Yellow part, it says if he (you) make mention of HIM, so u shud increase zikr in order to happen wat u expect!..

Oh Allah, you said (2:186) When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.KSo I will listen to your call (what He commanded ) and shall call upon You, and INDEED you will listen my prayer for what you say is truth !!! <----have this thought and similar.

Okay lets sum it up, Don't feel worried, u shud know Allah is there and nothing happens except what He want it to be. So have trust faith and hope in Allah, He will make me good He will put me in Jannah etc, etc. Isn't Allah the AL-RAZZAQ (The Provider) So who other than Him will provide you health wealth kids and all rest ! What ever happen EVEN if the company members are fired if Allah wants you there YOU shall be there. No need to worry, just leave it on the One that know you more than you know yourself!

ثم يقول صلى الله عليه وسلم: (واعلم أن الأمة لو اجتمعت على أن ينفعوك بشيء لن ينفعوك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله لك، ولو اجتمعوا على أن يضروك بشيء لن يضروك إلا بشي قد كتبه الله عليك رفعت الأقلام وجفت الصحف).

Please, don't get trolled and say I don't pray but Allah know I have good heart, Cuz tht isnt good, read the green part .
Dint Allah say وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ and this was repeated many times in Quran, So u shud believe that you have to pray Allah in order to please him.......

So don't worry, expect all good from Allah swt, and inshaAllah, He is with your exception ...Don't forget remember Him frequently !

Wa Asslam Alikum Wa rahamatullah Wa barakaatooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!