• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The person below me! (New game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Miss
but i do like a few of his songs, and i have newfound respect for him when he paused his concert twice in Turkey for the azaan.
PBM has read a Dan Brown book

Reaction score
Hit, more then one actually. Angels & Deamons, Da vinci code and Digital Fortress. And yeah, that was a pretty bold move by him. I respect him for that as well.

PBM likes reading ?

Reaction score
Hit, i answered that b4 i think! ive read angels and demons, and deception point, i bought the davinci code but i'll read it after the exams iA.... i dont agree with dan browns religious views though...
PBM is a harry potter fan

Reaction score
Semi-hit, seen the movies haven't touched a book :x

PBM has read the Percy Jackson series?

Reaction score
semi-Hit ive read 2 books i think and plan on reading the rest after the exams.... ZainH if u are a semi potter fan just by watching the movies u should read the books cuz they are way better!
PBM likes poetry

Reaction score
Miss (....well, partially) i did hate math once but i love it now .... i still hate it when i cant solve a question!
PBM kind of believes that hogwarts exists

Reaction score
HIT!

PBM likes monopoly :c

Muslimah98 , I tried reading the books. My cousin gave me the 4th one but after the first chapter I was done |:

Reaction score
semi Hit..... i was once .... of playing it .... never really watched it
PBM is not on facebook

Reaction score
Hit! (twitter, google plus, wattpad though its main purpose is ebooks and XPC xD)
PBM knows urdu

Status
Not open for further replies.