• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

!~The question game~!

Reaction score
Ya! Recently! xD I was in the hospital just talking to my friend (I wasn't sick) and the nurse locked up the hospital so no one could enter or exit! xD She would have screwed me if I hadn't lied! It was crazy. Being in a boarding school has its own perks!
Ever been to Comic Con?? The best weekend of the year!!!!!!
Nope!

Have you ever been to imagica?

Reaction score
My 17th birthday! :D As my birthday ALWAYS falls during the school time (I am in a boarding!), I rarely ever enjoyed my birthday to the fullest but this year turned out to be different! :D Being with all your friends celebrating late at night and then going for an airs-how the next day! :p I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Which city do you stay in??

Reaction score
My 17th birthday! :D As my birthday ALWAYS falls during the school time (I am in a boarding!), I rarely ever enjoyed my birthday to the fullest but this year turned out to be different! :D Being with all your friends celebrating late at night and then going for an airs-how the next day! :p I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Which city do you stay in??
Bhavnagar, Gujarat :D
Scariest moment :p

Reaction score
Fortunately or Unfortunately, It is not a horror thing that has been my scariest moment! :p It was when I saw my english marks of IG! :( Can you believe that I got 4 A*, 3 A and and and guess what?? No B! :D TWO DAMN Cs!!!! :( FLE and English Literature!!!! :'( :'( I expected at least 80!
Anyway, yours??

Reaction score
Fortunately or Unfortunately, It is not a horror thing that has been my scariest moment! :p It was when I saw my english marks of IG! :( Can you believe that I got 4 A*, 3 A and and and guess what?? No B! :D TWO DAMN Cs!!!! :( FLE and English Literature!!!! :'( :'( I expected at least 80!
Anyway, yours??
Oh man! this are much better :/ huh
Umm, my IGCSE grades --> 2A , 4B 1C and in Eng --> E :/