• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The royal wedding (;

Reaction score
Emma13
I'll wear this :p
bridesmaid-dresses-with-sleeves-7.jpg

or this :p

bridesmaid-dresses-with-sleeves-8.jpg

Reaction score
trust me! u dot want an invitation here! its scaryy! :|
Aw sweetie.. I am so sorry you had to learn about this from us.. :(
LOL you are just so adorable! We will be staying at a new house (;
And don't be scared.. Okay there are grooms but they are just invisible and just like voldemort! We should not mention them again! Okay? So sshhh it's just us the brides for now.. :)

Reaction score
And don't be scared.. Okay there are grooms but they are just invisible and just like voldemort! We should not mention them again! Okay? So sshhh it's just us the brides for now.. :)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: YOu're a great mother!!!!!!!11

Reaction score

o ok! u shud explain this to everone i guess! none of them understand! :( seee!! i told every1 they're invisible! :|

Reaction score
o ok! u shud explain this to everone i guess! none of them understand! :( seee!! i told every1 they're invisible! :|
It's okay we should leave every1 else alone now only you know the actual truth... Okay we should not mention them again okay sweetheart..? And let's enjoy the beautiful wedding! Now you are the only one here who can wear a white dress with us so choose the most beautiful one from a store and share the pic wid me :) go on do it now! :p :* muaah!

Reaction score
It's okay we should leave every1 else alone now only you know the actual truth... Okay we should not mention them again okay sweetheart..? And let's enjoy the beautiful wedding! Now you are the only one here who can wear a white dress with us so choose the most beautiful one from a store and share the pic wid me :) go on do it now! :p :* muaah!

yyayyyy!! thankuuu!!!:) ok hold on!