• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The royal wedding (;

Reaction score
LOOL this is getting way off hand ay yo! Raihan! U should not say this kind of stuff..*0*
I am getting married to cyc and its FINAL!
But I do request the pleasure of your company on this wedding as a GUEST! (; this is not a drama show people

Reaction score
LOOL this is getting way off hand ay yo! Raihan! U should not say this kind of stuff..*0*
But I do request the pleasure of your company on this wedding as a GUEST! (; this is not a drama show people

:love::love::love:

Reaction score

i never said ur not getting married to her.. go ahead n enjoyyy the wedding!! i'll wait for ya in the honeymoon suite ;):p

Reaction score
Ohdearlord! This is not what I said! I meant like you should KEEP THIS PG first of all.. And then stop saying I'll cheat on her with you :( meanie I would never do that...

if thats what u want then be it... i just wait for you till the last moment </3

Reaction score
v r serious....plz stp ur cheap talk.....v dnt wnt dis thread 2 b locked!!!
final warning!! after dis m gna report u!!

excuse me.. if you dont understand my last comment then stop commenting!! i was jus kidding about the whole marriage thing and in that comment i stopped it!! and yeah congratzz (thats what emma wants me to do):p