• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The royal wedding (;

Reaction score
*facepalm*
images

I was saying that cyclone tagged the wrong angelic when she was thanking you
^^^^^see cardude456 post

acha okay :):p:D

Reaction score
Well firstly were male.......so our knowledge in cars is Superior to your knowledge in cars......enough said :p :D :cool:

no way!!!!
what about d decoration????
n ya u guys mit think of racing cars n stuff.....but bhaisaab ye shaadi ka mamla hai to let us girls only decide , usimey sab ki bhalai hai :p
cyclone94 u decide whus car is better!!!:p ......whatever she says is final!!

Reaction score
no way!!!!
what about d decoration????
n ya u guys mit think of racing cars n stuff.....but bhaisaab ye shaadi ka mamla hai to let us girls only decide , usimey sab ki bhalai hai :p
cyclone94 u decide whus car is better!!!:p ......whatever she says is final!!

Cars have always been chosen by men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Women just choose the colour!!!!!!!!!!!!! coz thats all they care about :p :D

Reaction score
Nibz Z.S.M there has to be a good fight in all weddings!!! Thank you for making it feel so real! (; xD
raihan1904 lol I made it very clear we were just friends! (;
But hey I think ur just jelly I got married before you! (; is all good.. I think flamin is still single (; xD
You guys are Epic! I never thought it would be this much fun! I am glad I am having my wedding here! Love you all especially my wifey cyclone94 lol now these aren't my vows.. Nope not yet. But I love you sweetie!

Amy Bloom Ibtizam cardude456 I love u all for your efforts ! <3
Your speech! prepare it ;)