• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The royal wedding (;

Reaction score
thanks to all the peeps who liked my suit... i guess BLACK is my colour! Especially Emma and Amy... and Sumaiya (not to forget) who cared to appreciate OPENLY! :p

And of course the soon to be WED... Young Ladies... My Ashirvaad (blessings) :)P) are always with you... And have a happile married life! :D
That's ALL FOR NOW... Shaadi ke baad khaane ke baare mai bhi comment karunga! :D

Reaction score
thanks to all the peeps who liked my suit... i guess BLACK is my colour! Especially Emma and Amy... and Sumaiya (not to forget) who cared to appreciate OPENLY! :p

And of course the soon to be WED... Young Ladies... My Ashirvaad (blessings) :)P) are always with you... And have a happile married life! :D
That's ALL FOR NOW... Shaadi ke baad khaane ke baare mai bhi comment karunga! :D
Lol sure thing! Yup it is your color ;P
Haha thanks khan! Shukriya!! What does that last part say? Nooooorrr!!! Help me! :'|