• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The royal wedding (;

Reaction score
Yes.......i am.........Youre too full of yourself to find them funny anyways....so not gonna try with you.....

Reaction score
cardude456 stop taking things too seriously..Nibz bhai was joking..and Nibz bhai, if you weren't, then it wasn't a good idea to pick on cardude456 ...
And cardude456 I am 200% sure Nibz bhai was joking...look at your posts..they're so...

just forget it..we're all happy here:) No grudges no fights..we all are Muslims and love each other more than ourselves..right Nibz bhai and cardude456 ??
Use-your-smile-to.jpg

^ see that picture? And the "smile" is supposed to be friendly..and brotherly...we never take things seriously..and to prevent being the grown up Pakistani women in weddings:LOL:, we shouldn't hold up old forgotton fights to renew them now shall we?:p

Keep smiling and don't forget that we are all brothers and sisters...jokes happen...and they hurt..but always laugh or smile..it only covers ur weaknesses and reflects ur inner strength...

This was for all of us btw.....:)
( Saad Mughal :cautious: )
Now let's continue the wedding shall we? The Walimah is happening soon...Cooks, the food better be finger-licking good! Or else you're all fired :p

Reaction score
Why so cautious? I'm just a trespasser, a wedding crasher if you may call it. I come and go as boredom dictates it.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
cardude456 stop taking things too seriously..Nibz bhai was joking..and Nibz bhai, if you weren't, then it wasn't a good idea to pick on cardude456 ...
And cardude456 I am 200% sure Nibz bhai was joking...look at your posts..they're so...
Now let's continue the wedding shall we? The Walimah is happening soon...Cooks, the food better be finger-licking good! Or else you're all fired :p

God, it's so fun to annoy cardude. :p

Reaction score
Oh wow! Thats amazing! :D Okay so WHEN IS THE WALMAH PROPLE I AM STARVING!
Lol that will be a never-ending debate because apparently we love each other too much.. :* :')

Hahaha..:LOL: Ur awesome Emmz! :*
The Walimah is usually held the day after the Nikah..:)
Yes...but I love you more than you love me:love: - i win :p -