• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The royal wedding (;

Reaction score
Umm..now that you mentioned it.. yes, it is strictly forbidden for two people of the same gender to marry or anything like that...this is just for fun's sake..ok?
Really?! So people who... Prefer the same gender.. Are not considered muslims?
Lol DO NOT WORRY! I have no intention of marrying a girl for realz.. Lets all just hope I don't meet cyc.. Because I assure you when I do I will propose to her! :"|

Reaction score
Really?! So people who... Prefer the same gender.. Are not considered muslims?
Lol DO NOT WORRY! I have no intention of marrying a girl for realz.. Lets all just hope I don't meet cyc.. Because I assure you when I do I will propose to her! :"|

Umm...it's forbidden...so it's a sin...and a major one, yes if they are Muslims, and they know it's wrong and start to repent, then Allah (SWT) is most Merciful..the sins will be forgiven..

Reaction score
Told ya, this was a tuition center.
:p well at least now I know that as a muslim I can't do that.. Tbh I am glad. :S

Umm...it's forbidden...so it's a sin...and a major one, yes if they are Muslims, and they know it's wrong and start to repent, then Allah (SWT) is most Merciful..the sins will be forgiven..
Oh.. Well I don't think there is any reason for said people to.. Ya know. Wait.. I am sorry this is getting offtopic but I need to know.. What other rules are there about marriage? Are they plenty? Should i know them? :S I know nothing about this! I feel horrible..

Reaction score
:p well at least now I know that as a muslim I can't do that.. Tbh I am glad. :S

Oh.. Well I don't think there is any reason for said people to.. Ya know. Wait.. I am sorry this is getting offtopic but I need to know.. What other rules are there about marriage? Are they plenty? Should i know them? :S I know nothing about this! I feel horrible..

Don't feel horrible Emmz...ur not expected to know this much anyway..u just stepped into Islam..I'll post a new thread regarding this topic and tag you..i'll e-mail everything to you too..is that ok? Please, just don't feel bad...

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Very serious stuff. Yes, you should, now that you're a muslim.

Reaction score
Don't feel horrible Emmz...ur not expected to know this much anyway..u just stepped into Islam..I'll post a new thread regarding this topic and tag you..i'll e-mail everything to you too..is that ok? Please, just don't feel bad...
OHMYGOD! Yeeeessss! You are a lifesaver! Thankyou thankyou thankyou! :*
Okay i wont :).. But I just need to learn more about islam... The classes show me the basics only :/ the major do's and don'ts