• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The royal wedding (;

Reaction score
There will be no next time. You had your chance. Or chances. Enough.
No I will not allow this! She is the best secretary and from the beginning done nothing but protect you and your centre! >: (
Behind you mister, is this great woman!
Your case is gonna need a lot more than resting, lady.
Why are you still here, again? SECURITY, the hell?
:ROFLMAO: Loool okay okay pause whatever this is.. Nibz you are too hilarious! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Sir, if that means that I am fired, then I am perfect with your decision..but I still request you to let the guests complete their time-limit...we were out of food, so i kind of used money from the budget to order more..so ur broke now, and the customer rights' rules say that the customer must receive his refund...

I don't believe you did this to me.

Reaction score
Sir, if that means that I am fired, then I am perfect with your decision..but I still request you to let the guests complete their time-limit...we were out of food, so i kind of used money from the budget to order more..so ur broke now, and the customer rights' rules say that the customer must receive his refund...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA xD :ROFLMAO:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
If you really trust me that much, Sir, then I can not believe you believed my story... I used my own money, Sir; and before stepping out, I not only demand that you pay the customers but I demand that you pay me my salary.

Of course. But whenever there is high demand, the supply always runs low. So yeah, I don't think so.

Reaction score
Of course. But whenever there is high demand, the supply always runs low. So yeah, I don't think so.

Well said, Sir. Dr.OakMoon would really like to take his claim of golmatol-lambi arteries back...so you better pay or...the MD will be Dr.OakMoon.

Reaction score
Oh, you. . you, you. . you. . grr, you.. . nice and lovely person, you. .piece of ss. sweet necklace. I say, let them enjoy.
LOOOOOOOOL xD and the monster is tamed..
Job well done knowie I must hand it to ya.. I have never seen someone make nibz change his mind this way.. :'O You rock!

Reaction score
Oh, you. . you, you. . you. . grr, you.. . nice and lovely person, you. .piece of ss. sweet necklace. I say, let them enjoy.

thank you, Sir :) Your decision is very wise, I must say...for, after all, you are the one who invented a whole new name for a commonly misinterpreted artery in our body...:whistle:

Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOL xD and the monster is tamed..
Job well done knowie I must hand it to ya.. I have never seen someone make nibz change his mind this way.. :'O You rock!

Bows down...Thank you Ma'am..I couldn't have done it without you..but, Ma'am, Dr.Nibz MD, PhD here is not a monster..he's a very nice man..just frustrated at the moment, right Dr.Nibz?