• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The royal wedding (;

Reaction score
raihan1904 , Harryboi47...thr r plenty of sites where u can be cheap to ur heart's content.
thr is no need for this here.
so shut the hell up.... what counts as "fun" for u is actually disgusting to the rest of us here.
be warned:
I'm warning everyone..!
if you start immoral stuff on this site.. you will get banned.. n that includes the stuff I just deleted..

and using urdu is against forum rules too*.....!

*with a few exceptions..

XPC Police..!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me, badrobot14, by not banning them right away.

You pathetic losers, stay out of this site and there will be no problems, but if you toy with the good members of this site, I will make your life here so miserable that you will wish you never joined XPC.

Write this down somewhere in your pathetic notes, so that you don't forget it the next time you use this site, even as guest users.

P.S this thread is open. Let's see who's man enough to post any indecent stuff now.

Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me, badrobot14, by not banning them right away.

You pathetic losers, stay out of this site and there will be no problems, but if you toy with the good members of this site, I will make your life here so miserable that you will wish you never joined XPC.

Write this down somewhere in your pathetic notes, so that you don't forget it, the next time you use this site, even as guest users.

P.S this thread is open. Let's see who's man enough to post any indecent stuff now.

AY YO PEOPLE!!! Where is the chocolate cake?! Bring it now!!!

I simply can't thank you enough for this...

Reaction score
Well I thought mine and cyc's heroes would like some cake and well surprisingly the doofus lied in that category... :D hope you don't mind sharing...

gary221 you know I love you but if he wants the cake for himself, he's definitely getting it... :p

no way!!
i'll battle for my cake, fair warning emma... ;)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Well I thought mine and cyc's heroes would like some cake and well surprisingly the doofus lied in that category... :D hope you don't mind sharing...

gary221 you know I love you but if he wants the cake for himself, he's definitely getting it... :p

Ok, *acts-like-the-baby-in-your-avatar-Emma13* Yes, gary, stay out of my business.