• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Time Clash Thread :@

Our exam board is stupid! They don't know how to make a timetable!

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
This thread is created for May/June 2013 O or A level candidates with time clashes! I know you guys must be frustrated about it! The purpose of this thread is to express your frustration, anger and disappointment about these stupid time clashes!

Reaction score
I have AS Accounting P1 and Maths P1 on 7th May, both in pm session! :mad: On 16 May, I have Physics P3 at am followed by Accounting P2 at pm! What do CIE think they are? Why are they so stupid? :mad:

With all due respect , if you were any smarter then the people running the institution you are insulting , you would have your own world class institution that students around the world dreamed of getting accepted for. Those , ''stupid'' people are more mature and older than you.

Reaction score
With all due respect , if you were any smarter then the people running the institution you are insulting , you would have your own world class institution that students around the world dreamed of getting accepted for. Those , ''stupid'' people are more mature and older than you.
Ya, I guess I should have talked about them with more respect. I must apologise for calling them "stupid". I think I just got a bit too carried away when I saw all my time clashes. :) (When I first saw the timetable, I was absolutely furious and I just lost my temper! :p)

Reaction score
Happens.Study well for both ,attempt it carefully give your best to both of the papers.Don't be in a hurry.