• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The undead mathematics P42 exam :(

Reaction score
xEnTHuSiAsTx said:
Just to clear the doubts, the answers to the 6th question were: 6 (i) AB = 200, 6 (ii) BD = 300m 6 (iii) BC = 61.3m
y
u r totally rite but i did for last part BC was that i found the accelration at that BC by using DF-R=ma and then finding distance by using v^2-u^2=2as i got 127 cheers all due to the freaky last question last part...i might loose mark in this one

Reaction score
wahab305 said:
xEnTHuSiAsTx said:
Just to clear the doubts, the answers to the 6th question were: 6 (i) AB = 200, 6 (ii) BD = 300m 6 (iii) BC = 61.3m
y
u r totally rite but i did for last part BC was that i found the accelration at that BC by using DF-R=ma and then finding distance by using v^2-u^2=2as i got 127 cheers all due to the freaky last question last part...i might loose mark in this one

I did that part in just 2 lines> Work done by driving force = (resistive force 1 * distance BC) + (resistive force 2 * (300-BC)) + Change in KE + Change in PE

P.S. > The initial and final velocities were given, as well as the gain in PE.