• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The very first thing u would do after papers end?

Reaction score
WHEN THE PAPERS END!!!!!!!!!!!!1cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats happening this thrusday!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)
ill go to all my friends in real life and in xtreme papers and tell everyone "HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!!!"
well , its summer and its hot and i like a cool day soooooooooooo i guess ill PLAY WATER FIGHT! :ROFLMAO:
then ill PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and then...................................................... (only Allah knows what will happen next)
honestly i dont know whats comin next :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
good luck 4 your exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
just the think of it makes me so happy but first i gotta finish my chemistry paper 3 exam which is the most horrible subject i have.. its on the 30 may ... then im freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reaction score
just the think of it makes me so happy but first i gotta finish my chemistry paper 3 exam which is the most horrible subject i have.. its on the 30 may ... then im freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously? I've got 2 more exams but those are 2 weeks later..
Eh and there MCQ. SO I GUESS IM FREE AS WELL! :D