• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The WORLD CUP FEVER

Reaction score
guyz guyz guyz!
think wisely then decide who will win!
this world cup is happening in brazil which is xtremely hot!
the countries such as argentina have an advantage of winning as they will be staying in the cooler parts of brazil!
however other powerful countries such as germany and spain wont be and u (science especially) students knws what happens when playing in xtreme weather conditions can do 2 u!
thts why i think argentina might win it!
and brazil they ve the advantage as its their hometown but they dont ve the important players which are needed.ex: KAKA AND RONALDHINIO!
btw 24 days left!

Last edited:
Reaction score
guyz guyz guyz!
the countries such as argentina have an advantage of winning as they will be staying in the cooler parts of brazil!
however other powerful countries such as germany and spain wont be and u (science especially) students knws what happens when playing in xtreme weather conditions can do 2 u!
and brazil they ve the advantage as its their hometown but they ve the important players which are needed.ex: KAKA AND RONALDHINIO!
btw 24 days left!
there is no kaka nd ya u forgot neymar

Reaction score
guyz guyz guyz!
and brazil they ve the advantage as its their hometown but they ve the important players which are needed.ex: KAKA AND RONALDHINIO!
btw 24 days left!
for your information footballers are exceptional humans
they can play in really really harsh conditions
it doesnt affect their play
i read it somewere

Reaction score
for your information footballers are exceptional humans
they can play in really really harsh conditions
it doesnt affect their play
i read it somewere
dude how can tht be!
they may be fit and whtever but in the end they r humans! and i doubt any human can handle brazils weather and not 2 4get its in the summer!
oh and if they were exceptional humans 'why isnt the world cup in qatar not happening in the summer?' :cautious:

Reaction score
dude how can tht be!
they may be fit and whtever but in the end they r humans! and i doubt any human can handle brazils weather and not 2 4get its in the summer!
oh and if they were exceptional humans 'why isnt the world cup in qatar not happening in the summer?' :cautious:
ask me i live in ksa playing in this summer for fourty minutes after that full day dehydrating