• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The worst timing ..

Reaction score
Hmm...
The Happy moment was when I was suffering Frm Jaundice (Hep B and A) So My Doc Suggested to Not Give My School Final Exam's Cux I was Suggested to take Precaution's and Safety But In the end I gave my Paper Frm Whatever I had Learned the whole year and than When my mom Went to take the result's than she Came Home Happily and Said "Mustoooo U Secured got 5 A ,2B and 1 D :p :p ...And she was soo much Proud of me :p :D :D

Bad Experience is when i Accidentally Spilled Tea on Someone Namaz Cloth in Masjid While he was out Fr some Work... *this happened with Me in Ramzan :p*
I was 12 Yrs Old.. :D Got Scared and Ran away..
Next Day he Found Out ..Scolded me A little Bit.I weeped and than the another day I Brought a New Namaz Cloth Fr Him:whistle:

Reaction score
When you study for like the whole day before ur mocks and the time u take ur phone ur mom eneters the room and unforunatly u get bad results for that subject.
This was one Worst timing as well as a lol scene:p

Reaction score
my worst memory was that when i got chickenpox and i couldnot g... my school final exams and i was promoted on a b... that i h.... to score 75 % in every subjects but thanks to Allah i scored 95 % in every subject:)

Reaction score
WORST THING EVEN THOUGH M EXPERIENCING now...(boring vacations ) :p...EN SOME LOST EN DEEP MEMORIES DURING SLEEP TYme :(