• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
Okay. New story.

A young, blonde teen, with the eyes so bright like the brightest stars of the galaxy, with a retro punk hairstyle, wearing the 'bullet for my valentine' fan shirt, peacefully snoring on the couch which is coincidentally resembling the shape of a right triangle pretty much like the ones used in trigonometry sometimes. Suddenly, she wakes up by the increasing sound/music; a weird punk rock song..
btw i am a bullet for my valentine fan... :p

Reaction score
New Story
Once upon a time there was a boy who use to steal Jewellery from the Store so one day it happen that he got hit by a car at the middle of the night....

Reaction score
He startd crying nd askin 4 help but no1 was dere 2 help(n)He startd crawling on da floor until he touched legs of a man nd suddenly.....

Reaction score
he realised that the jewellry he had stolen just then was in his hand, and he had grabbed onto the legs of a policeman....

Reaction score
screamed...and the stench of his breath was so putrid, the policeman became shocked and let go of him. he ran..

Reaction score
nd ran but da place was empty it seemed lyk a forest or desert...he saw a shadow of......