• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

#ThingsXPCPeopleSay

Reaction score
No he meant this 'burn'
ooh+burn.gif
giphy.gif

Reaction score
Man was I good in owning Gingy. (Awesome12)
WAS

Yeah the internet is your only defense. In real life, you can't even pronounce or know the definition of half the words your type here ------> A direct coloration to the fact that you use 'Google' searching a complex synonym related to the word you are thinking about. #Sherlock #Deductions

But on the bright side, at least I can understand the "insults" you type here. Infact, this is the reason why we prefer to not even attempt understanding what you haphazardly whisper :p

Reaction score
WAS

Yeah the internet is your only defense. In real life, you can't even pronounce or know the definition of half the words your type here ------> A direct coloration to the fact that you use 'Google' searching a complex synonym related to the word you are thinking about. #Sherlock #Deductions

But on the bright side, at least I can understand the "insults" you type here. Infact, this is the reason why we prefer to not even attempt understanding what you haphazardly whisper :p

First part is wrong. Alright? I can't even sarcastically comment or laugh at that.

Second part is just you taking a dig at the only thing you can.