• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Thinking Skills... Anyone

Reaction score
Hey guys is there neone here who is doin thinkin skill.... ne single person!!!... we have xam tmrw.. the new ppr style its freakin me out... if u have prepared well please help..

Reaction score
yea ur not the only 1 .. same here have the ppr on the 25... but really freaky papers... the older ones were much easier...?? got any tips.. take a look at gmat to.. cos ppr 1 wud be mostly maths the way im looking at it.. wat time is ur paper tmorow. ?

Reaction score
guys guys guys dont freak out ok?? its a paper that you will enjoy to do!! Rely on your knowledge and just enjoy giving the exam. InshAllah you will do really really good. ok?? I gave the exam last time, the format is wayy easiar. You just need to think really fast fpr paper2.
For question three remember to ANALYZE the argument not to JUDGE it. If you feel that there are strength mention it if you think there are weaknesses duh mention them. Write really good arguments and make sure your argument does not sound really emotional but logical, objective and sound.
Remember the types of flaws in an argument. For question one answer in a balanced manner always, dont be strayed away by extremes ok?? answer using phrase like on "the balance of probability" and be able to give plausible explanation that is something that can very likely to happen.
Lastly i pray that Allah keeps your head cool and opens your brain so that you may score very well.
InshAllah you guys will do just fine.

Reaction score
dude..how was the exam ? im chiting myself..stupid problem solvign questions **** up my mind ;/ i still cant finish one paper!!

Reaction score
the bastards hit us with a good spicy cocktail id say..dont you think? why the **** does any exam i give occur AFTER the difficulty spikes? same with maths, same with TS...FML the new paper was brain damaging and sadly no matter how hard the paper gets the threshhold will go down by A MAX OF 4..sad shit

Reaction score
I didn't know the difficulty had been increased when I registered aargghh! I feel so stupid!

I left 3-4 questions and guessed on a couple and there may possibly be some mistakes too! I completely failed to understand that animal picture question!

No chance of an A on this one :(

Reaction score
im on a gap year and gave this one as a private candidate - was the only one giving the exam and I couldnt approach a question so i had left it for random guessing/solving if i had time later on, but the bitch invigilating didnt give me even a second to guess! i mean be humane man lemme shade 1 question? yea and apart from that we'r the 2nd ones to give this format exam, so we'r the victims later generations will see such pastpapers and be prepared - we saw past papers full of "what is conclusion" types and failed...

Reaction score
OMG!! you got a B?? Alahamdullilah
thats awesome man!! i got C with a 60 ...........sad sad