• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

This Book Is Amazing :'D

Reaction score
omg i love this ! and i loved the part where writer mentions about us organising our day !
these days i have been feeling like i do not have time even though i am free all day :S i have been so much worried about my results ... it is time that i start living in present ! nice tip :)
need to read this badly :/
jazak Allah for the tag :D

Reaction score
JazakAllah, this is such a good reminder for us that we have limited time and should utilize it in a correct way and the fact that we should not crave for more and be jealous of others but should be happy with what we have and be grateful to Allah for that
Thanks for the tag :)

N.M

Reaction score
It's an awesome book, indeed. Someone gifted it to me long back, n I started reading it too, but then one of my sister's friend borrowed it...n then it discontinued...
Jazakillah Khairen for sharing MuslimGirl I will get the book and start over again! :)

Reaction score
XPFMember
JazakAllah khair for both the book and the tag......I just started reading it a while ago and so far, it's amazing and very thought-provoking.....

MuslimGirl sincere apologies.....i forgot to thank you....same avatar colour for you and XPFMember baffled me :) soJazakAllah khair for sharing the beautiful book, it's really beautiful :)